BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!
BABBLEONIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share it!
Share |
Register For Free!
Register to Babbleonia today! Remove ads, engage with our salsa group, post your questions, stories and promotions, and be part of our growing community! It only takes a moment.

Register Now.

Find Us On Facebook
Latest topics
» Jerzees Hoodies
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm by timmyzula

» salsa parties in Budapest
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm by SalsaTanfolyam

» Salsa tanfolyam Budapest
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am by SalsaTanfolyam

» The Walk Of Shame
Code Of Babbleonia EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011
Code Of Babbleonia EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am by CrystalFestival

» EXCLUSIVE: Jihad Shaban Speaks To Babbleonia. Behind the Salsa Scenes!
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am by Admin

» Salsa Ladies styling classes
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm by Danceschool

» The Sexiest Salsa Dresses! <<Photos>>
Code Of Babbleonia EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am by Admin

» The best timing for salseras to style! On1 & on2 breakdown.
Code Of Babbleonia EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin (48)
Code Of Babbleonia Vote_lcapCode Of Babbleonia Voting_barCode Of Babbleonia Vote_rcap 
SalsaTanfolyam (8)
Code Of Babbleonia Vote_lcapCode Of Babbleonia Voting_barCode Of Babbleonia Vote_rcap 
CrystalFestival (6)
Del Piero (4)
cassis_mel (2)
Danceschool (2)
usb (1)
timmyzula (1)
Tonimadani (1)
ziadk (1)

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is ellimdar

Our users have posted a total of 80 messages in 54 subjects

Code Of Babbleonia

Go down

Code Of Babbleonia Empty Code Of Babbleonia

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am

Dear Members,

In the effort to keep things tidy, i feel obliged to set some rules of engagement for the benefit of all. Like any other forum, we need rules. These are not Hammurabi laws, but babbleonians also deserve a reference code to rely on to protect their image, therefore i urge you to read carefully the rules of the Babbleonia forum below.

I am a neutral person and would like the forum to reflect it. I hate to see the forum taking part or promoting a side without the other or taking any sides whatsoever. I'm not a promoter, nor an instructor. Hence i have no competition drive to lead me to takeover anybody else. As you all may know, i'm a dedicated person who has a passion for the salsa art form, purely this!

This forum will be moderated and controlled solely by myself. Members will have to adhere to a strict code of conduct that will restrict any attack, intolerance, abuse or insults. On the other hand, i can't control the point of view of members. Otherwise there is no point in having a forum. The purpose of a forum is to allow interaction, dialogue, not dispute and hatred. Hence, i cannot ban a member from disagreeing with you because simply this is how he/she feels, because this is freedom of expression. But this freedom ends when the freedom of the other begins. And this will be the core moderation policy behind my judgement. Posts that conflict with this policy will be deleted and if the member persists in violating the rules he/she will be banned permanently.

The forum is a pacific space where members are invited to meet, learn and have fun while doing so. Any derogatory arguments, bad behaviors, profanity or abuse will be dealt with firmly. I will be monitoring each and every topic that will be opened.

Language:
Obscene, abusive, impolite, vulgar, derogatory and disrespectful comments will cause the member posting it to be, first, warned and the post deleted, then if the member persists he/she will be banned.
Example: "I hate the way you monkey dance, you're a shame for the salsa community! Your class is a waste of time"...... posts like these will be deleted.

Negative Promotion:
Do not engage in negative advertising to try to lure students to leave a class and join yours. Example: "Don't you ever think of joining X's class, you're wasting your money! We're the best in town"....... posts like these will be deleted.

Explicit images and avatars:
If you upload and post graphic or hardcore images to the gallery or as your profile avatar, your membership will be cancelled immediately.