BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!
BABBLEONIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share it!
Share |
Register For Free!
Register to Babbleonia today! Remove ads, engage with our salsa group, post your questions, stories and promotions, and be part of our growing community! It only takes a moment.

Register Now.

Find Us On Facebook
Latest topics
» Jerzees Hoodies
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm by timmyzula

» salsa parties in Budapest
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm by SalsaTanfolyam

» Salsa tanfolyam Budapest
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am by SalsaTanfolyam

» The Walk Of Shame
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am by CrystalFestival

» EXCLUSIVE: Jihad Shaban Speaks To Babbleonia. Behind the Salsa Scenes!
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am by Admin

» Salsa Ladies styling classes
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm by Danceschool

» The Sexiest Salsa Dresses! <<Photos>>
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am by Admin

» The best timing for salseras to style! On1 & on2 breakdown.
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin (48)
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Vote_lcapV International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Voting_barV International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Vote_rcap 
SalsaTanfolyam (8)
V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Vote_lcapV International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Voting_barV International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Vote_rcap 
CrystalFestival (6)
Del Piero (4)
cassis_mel (2)
Danceschool (2)
usb (1)
timmyzula (1)
Tonimadani (1)
ziadk (1)

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is ellimdar

Our users have posted a total of 80 messages in 54 subjects

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011

2 posters

Go down

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Empty V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011

Post by CrystalFestival Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm

V International Crystal Salsa Festival 09-11.09.2011 Wieliczka Salt Mine (Krakow) Poland

You have never seen that before!!!

SALSA UNDER THE GROUND!!!

We would like to invite you to the ball-rooms located 125 meters deep in the earth. They are as gloomy and mysterious as Hades's kingdom but at the same time they are full of magic and give you the thrill of excitement. Surrounded by thousands of crystals, you will feel like in a fairy-tale. This scenery together with your dancing and Latin music will be something extraordinary!

Crystal’s program includes 3 dancing spectacles with participation of world famous stars. For the second time on a Polish salsa scene you will have a chance to see

Frankie Martinez & ABAKUA Dance Company who will start the festival on 09.09.2011

2 salsa parties in a Crystal Room of the Salt Mine plus 2 partner parties
For Cuban Salsa lovers – more than in the past Cuban rhythms

Come to us and let your body control your mind!! Along with us take a part in this unforgettable dancing adventure, which has been announced the event of the year!!

The best salsa instructors, excellent DJs and amazing atmosphere of the place will guarantee you an unforgettable experience. Remember!!! Crystal Salsa Party is something unprecedented!!!

YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!

More information on our website: www.crystalsalsaparty.pl
More information coming soon!!
Crystal Salsa Team

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Crysta11 V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Kopaln11

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Empty We proudly present new image of V International Crystal Salsa Festival

Post by CrystalFestival Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 am

We proudly present new image of V International Crystal Salsa Festival
IV International Crystal Salsa Festival was an amazing salsa event! The best artists of salsa scene with dancers from Frankie Martinez & Abakua Dance Company at the head, all night parties and workshop at the highest level! Despite overall satisfaction and a large number of participants after IV Crystal Salsa Festival it seemed that Fifth Anniversary Edition of Crystal Salsa Festival wouldn’t take place. But fortunately we've won over new business partner – KEY, company which is present on Polish and European market for many years.
Thanks to this cooperation we are able to organize V International KEY SALSA FESTIVAL in Salt Mine in Wieliczka and also this year you’ll enjoy during the best salsa event of the year! The best artists, including Frankie Martinez and Abakua Dance Company, amazing salsa parties 125 meters under the earth and a lot of workshops DO NOT be missed! We guarantee that, despite the name change the quality of our festival will not change… and if that happens, it just got better!
We would like to invite you all 9th – 11th September 2011 for a unique salsa congress. Let’s celebrate with us our 5th Anniversary! We promise a lot of attractions, unforgettable contests, amazing emotion and everything that indicated a high level of Crystal, and which will also become a force KEY SALSA FESTIVAL.
Registration for the festival from 21th March 2011
For more details visit our website:www.crystalsalsaparty.pl
Organizers: KEY Sp. z o.o, Salt Mine in Wieliczka, Amenouzume Fundation
Media: Radio ESKA, Portal INTERIA, Uroda.com, Magazyn Lounge

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Key_sa11

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Kopaln11

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Empty Re: V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011

Post by Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 pm

wow!! i've been to Krakov once and to Wieliczka! It's out of this world! But i never knew you could organize such a massive salsa festival there! The video alone makes me wanna go there again!
Admin
Admin

http://www.lebomate.com

Back to top Go down

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Empty Re: V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011

Post by CrystalFestival Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Dear Admin,

You are very welcome to join us this year! It's gonna be a blast Smile
If you need any info, please let us know Smile

Bests,
KEY Salsa Festival Team

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Thanks will do! but i'm a bit claustrophobic! lol

Btw what does KEY stand for?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalFestival Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Dont worry! It's really a big salt mine and you won't have any claustrophobic diseases Smile

KEY is a name of our main buissness partner. It's for a first time when we organize it together. And that's why we have changed the name Smile

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

i know it's a salt mine, it's gorgeous! but claustrophobia is the fear of closed spaces and i'm prone to that.

I like the old name better Wink
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:15 pm

V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011 Wielic10

Here's a salt stone i got from that place!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalFestival Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm

I understand Smile

Yeah, in this Salt Mine you can buy so many, many, many diffrents stones Wink And they're amazing sometimes Smile

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalFestival Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am

International KEY Salsa Festival, earlier known as International Crystal Salsa Festival
9th - 11th September 2011
Wieliczka Salt Mine, Krakow (Poland)

For a fifth time we would like to invite you to the ball-rooms located 125 metres deep in the earth. They are as gloomy and mysterio us as Hades's kingdom but at the same time they are full of magic and give you the thrill of excitement. Surrounded by thousands of crystals, you will feel like in a fairy-tale.This scenery together with your dancing and latin music will be something extraordinary !!!

This year, during the festival, everyone will find something for himself! We will organize classes of all salsa styles: LA, mambo, cubana. Also bachata, kizomba, zouk, rumba and cha-cha-cha will not be missed!

Registration from 21st March!
We are waiting for you! For more information visit our main site: www.crystalsalsaparty.pl
Check the schedule on our website!

You are supposed to participate in 4 salsa parties, in 60 hours of workshop on diffrent dificulty level, in dancing spectacles with participation of world famous salsa stars. For the SECOND time on a Polish salsa scene you will have a chance to see Frankie Martinez & ABAKUA Dance Company, straight from New York City at opening of the 5th KEY Salsa Festival on September 9th 2011.

In two days the best salsa artists from all over the world will show you how to listen and interpret Latin music, sounds and rythym for showing what is the most beautiful!

Frankie Martinez

Shaka Brown

Johnny Vazquez

Jennifer Silvas

Pablo Hug Baez

Adrian & Anita

Ania Chagowska

Yoannis Tamayo

Yunaisy Farray

Alex Carbo

Yeni Molinet

Ariel Rios Roberts

Olidaisy

Daniel Pancerz

Edyta Lanc

Jazzy Ruiz

Clau & Luke

Vito y Stefania

Basia Zielinska

Swinguys

Lori Ana Perez

Keren Ashri

Aisha Koswa

John Pizza

Lia Robertson

Jimmie Ruiz

Emanuel Blackett

Konrad & Joasia Dabscy

Lilly Salsa Royale

Mark Anthony & Susie

Salsa Libre

Mambo Aces

Michalina & Kamil

Prince Tewin

Pasty & Josta

Ania & Lukasz - Pade

Ewa & Marcin – Krambo Dance

Salsa Tipica
and many more...

Come and let your body control your mind. Join us and take a part in this unforgettable dance adventure which has been announced the event of the year!

Contact with organizers: ula.csf@gmail.com; ewa.csf@gmail.com
www.crystalsalsaparty.pl

CrystalFestival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum