BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!
BABBLEONIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share it!
Share |
Register For Free!
Register to Babbleonia today! Remove ads, engage with our salsa group, post your questions, stories and promotions, and be part of our growing community! It only takes a moment.

Register Now.

Find Us On Facebook
Latest topics
» Jerzees Hoodies
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm by timmyzula

» salsa parties in Budapest
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm by SalsaTanfolyam

» Salsa tanfolyam Budapest
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am by SalsaTanfolyam

» The Walk Of Shame
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am by CrystalFestival

» EXCLUSIVE: Jihad Shaban Speaks To Babbleonia. Behind the Salsa Scenes!
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am by Admin

» Salsa Ladies styling classes
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm by Danceschool

» The Sexiest Salsa Dresses! <<Photos>>
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am by Admin

» The best timing for salseras to style! On1 & on2 breakdown.
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin (48)
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Vote_lcapDel Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Voting_barDel Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Vote_rcap 
SalsaTanfolyam (8)
Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Vote_lcapDel Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Voting_barDel Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Vote_rcap 
CrystalFestival (6)
Del Piero (4)
cassis_mel (2)
Danceschool (2)
usb (1)
timmyzula (1)
Tonimadani (1)
ziadk (1)

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is ellimdar

Our users have posted a total of 80 messages in 54 subjects

Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision

Go down

Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision Empty Del Piero & Ritmo de Havana vision

Post by Del Piero Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

it seems that i will post the first topic to break the ice Smile

First thank you Zizou for inviting me to join this forum and good luck with this great idea.

small introduction about myself for those who doesn’t know me yet:

- I am Del Piero
- Founder of " Ritmo de Havana " Cuban dance community and dance school in Dubai.
- Salsa instructor certified from Cuba and UK with highest degree from " Raices Profundas " and studied with the most celebrated dance professor legend in Cuba, Juan de Dios.
- Registered certified professor in " Escenarte Accademy Havana"

I established my dance school in 2006 with vision of bring the dance knowledge they teach in top salsa dance academies in Cuba & Europe to Dubai and to spread the original Authentic salsa as they dance it in the mother land of salsa - Cuba -.

With no time we have reached great success with our vision, today we teach 4 times a week with 45 students every class, our courses is always fully booked in advance - you might noticed that - and we organize 2 Cuban salsa parties every week to bring the music of the best salsa bands in Cuba and give chance to all dancers in Dubai dance with it.

Cuban dance and music teach us that no matter what we reach..there is always deeper ocean to discover..i can say that i am still in the beginning of my dance journey.

I have to admit that the appreciation for the music and the dance i see from the dancers here was over my expectation.

An old friend told me once " find what you love and spend your life doing it.." - this is the best thing a person can do in his life..

so i found my passion, and i am spending my life living it.., did you? Wink
Del Piero
Del Piero

http://www.ritmo-de-havana.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum