BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BABBLEONIA
Welcome back to Babbleonia! Please Sign-in here or create a new account to join the discussions today!
BABBLEONIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share it!
Share |
Register For Free!
Register to Babbleonia today! Remove ads, engage with our salsa group, post your questions, stories and promotions, and be part of our growing community! It only takes a moment.

Register Now.

Find Us On Facebook
Latest topics
» Jerzees Hoodies
Voice Over Talent EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm by timmyzula

» salsa parties in Budapest
Voice Over Talent EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm by SalsaTanfolyam

» Salsa tanfolyam Budapest
Voice Over Talent EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am by SalsaTanfolyam

» The Walk Of Shame
Voice Over Talent EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am by Admin

» V International Crystal Salsa festival 2011
Voice Over Talent EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am by CrystalFestival

» EXCLUSIVE: Jihad Shaban Speaks To Babbleonia. Behind the Salsa Scenes!
Voice Over Talent EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am by Admin

» Salsa Ladies styling classes
Voice Over Talent EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm by Danceschool

» The Sexiest Salsa Dresses! <<Photos>>
Voice Over Talent EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am by Admin

» The best timing for salseras to style! On1 & on2 breakdown.
Voice Over Talent EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin (48)
Voice Over Talent Vote_lcapVoice Over Talent Voting_barVoice Over Talent Vote_rcap 
SalsaTanfolyam (8)
Voice Over Talent Vote_lcapVoice Over Talent Voting_barVoice Over Talent Vote_rcap 
CrystalFestival (6)
Del Piero (4)
cassis_mel (2)
Danceschool (2)
usb (1)
timmyzula (1)
Tonimadani (1)
ziadk (1)

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is ellimdar

Our users have posted a total of 80 messages in 54 subjects

Voice Over Talent

2 posters

Go down

Voice Over Talent Empty Voice Over Talent

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 am

Hey folks,

I wanted you to know that besides my passion for Salsa, i also developed a special skill which is voice acting. What is it? It is the art form of recording your own voice at a local or overseas studio via ISDN for TV commercials, radio ads, media presentations and other mediums. And because i have a degree in cinematography, acting was part of our course. Overcoming the fear of lights and audience i also conquered another fear, the stress of the VO booth. Imagine yourself locked in a 2x2 sound and AC proof room and your only communication with your clients behind the glass window is your headphones, the client came unprepared and had to make many changes to the script while you're sweating yourself in your cubicle. The engineer becoming impatient, studio time is running and you have to deliver better than expected narration tone, every time. This is just one coincidence in a busy schedule, time to hop back to my office!

This skill allowed me to record for DU, Emirates Airlines, Chevrolet, Baskin Robins, Garnier.. just to name a few. I love the job, it's quick bucks and breaks the daily routine back in the office.

My next project is to film a docu-drama video dedicated to voice over professionals and talents. I will design a website to sell the film worldwide. I teamed up with a scriptwriter in LA, a sound engineer in London, a sound studio in Singapore and VO professionals and producers in Dubai. Valuable participation from a renowned professional VO artist from Hollywood and the voice actress of the Disney Princess herself! To know more about the project and stay informed please visit and join our facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77632445247

I also heard that a cute salsera is also a painter and graphic designer Wink Did you guess who i'm talking about?
Admin
Admin

http://www.lebomate.com

Back to top Go down

Voice Over Talent Empty Re: Voice Over Talent

Post by Ishtar Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:16 am

And who is that cute Salsera, painter and a Graphic Designer?!
Razz
Ishtar
Ishtar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:12 pm

I suggest you start introducing yourself to everyone.. maybe you'll find out! Smile

On the other hand, here's a message for all: This is no msn messenger. Please read the forum guidelines on the main page. Refrain from posting very short messages like "oh really?" or "call me" that do not contribute to the main subject... Just a reminder to all.
Admin
Admin

http://www.lebomate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum